The City of Pleasant Hill City Council will hold a public hearing to consider recommendations by the Planning Commission concerning a proposed zoning ordinance amendment to various sections of the Pleasant Hill Zoning Ordinance. The proposed amendment would include the following:
• Section 18.10.020 related to applicability of zoning ordinance regulations.
• Section 18.20.020 related to live events as a temporary use (Schedule 18.20.020).
• Sections 18.25.040 and 18.52.030 related to allowance of different materials for landscaping provisions.
• Add a new Section 18.50.170 for electric vehicle provisions in compliance with applicable State Law.
• Sections 18.55.040 and 18.95.020 related to clarifications on review for certain conditional use permits.
• Chapter 18.67 related to clarifications for permitting of wireless telecommunications facilities.
• Section 18.140.010 related to lot/site coverage definition for decks.
• Other conforming amendments to the zoning ordinance for the topics listed above.
The City Council will conduct the public hearing starting at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, September 16, 2019, in the City Council Chambers, 100 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill. Interested persons will be heard at that time. The public notice can be viewed HERE.
For information on this matter, please call or email Troy Fujimoto, at (925) 671-5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.