- 7:00 pm
- Fourth Wednesday each month
- Large Community Room at City Hall, 100 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
| View All Agendas
Current Commissioners & School Assignments
Each Commissioner is tasked with liaising with at least one school in the Pleasant Hill area. Listed below are the current commissioners and their current school assignments (school assignments are subject to change, based on the decision of the Commission):
- Jennifer Andersen, Chair, Hidden Valley Elementary
- Jessica Clark, Pleasant Hill Elementary and MDUSD Board
- Lindsey Dohlman
- Tracy Ervin-Lowery, Sequoia Elementary School
- Lydia Gali
- Mary Gray, Sequoia Middle
- Laima Haider, College Park High School
- Marni Hutchins, Valhalla Elementary
- Dave Kludt, Vice Chair, Fair Oaks Elementary
- Michelle Simone
- Linda Waters, Gregory Gardens Elementary
You may also contact the Education Commission Staff Liaison Gayle Vassar at (925) 671-5229, with questions or comments.
The mission of the Commission is to advocate for quality public education in Pleasant Hill. The commission advises the City Council and acts as a conduit between the City and the Mount Diablo Unified School District.
Members must reside in either Valley View or Pleasant Hill Middle School attendance areas and need not be a City resident. Length of term is normally four years. The commission is comprised of at least nine members but the City Council may appoint as many as thirteen at any one time.