Garbage & Recycling Service

Trash & Recycling is provided by Republic Services- Residential Service and Commercial Service. Or you may contact Customer Service at (925) 685-4711. 

Power & Natural Gas

Electrical power and gas is provided by PG &E. You may contact Customer Service at 1-800-743-5000


Water service is provided by two agencies - Contra Costa Water District (CCWD) and East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD). Most Pleasant Hill residents are serviced by CCWD except residents in the southwestern portion of the City. To find out which district services your home please call either CCWD at 925-688-8044 or EBMUD at 866-403-2683. 

Cable TV

Cable TV service is provided by Comcast, AT&T UVerse and Wave Broadband (in some areas).